Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

We had a busy weekend with Mason's grandma and grandpa Goates in town. Friday they got to my house at about 3 and were surprised to see Jessica there with Mason. Mason had a rough day, but his fever broke around noon Friday and he started feeling better. He loved showing grandma and grandpa all the fun things he can do. Saturday, we took Mason back to the doctor's for another antibiotic shot. After we saw the doctor and told him that we thought his stomach flu was gone, we were waiting for the nurse to give him his shot. Marshall was holding him, and all of a sudden, Mason gurgles and spits up a little. I turned around to get some kleenex and just then Mason threw up all over himself, Marshall, and the office. It was so gross, but Mason didn't seem to mind at all. He was mad that we wouldn't let him keep playing! Anyway, after Marshall went home to change Mason seemed to be feeling okay, so Marshall and Mason went with my dad and brother to Cabbella's while I shopped with the girls for Jessica's wedding dress. I ended up spending the day with my family, but after Mason and Marshall were done at Cabbella's they went home, then to the store to get our new (fake) Christmas tree becuase it was on sale, and then down to Santaquin for Grandma Ada's birthday party. We all finally met up at about 8 for dinner. Phew! Long day.

Sunday Mason showed off for Grandma and Grandpa all morning, and then, since we didn't want to take him to church while he was sick, my parents took him up to Salt Lake to wait at my Aunt Maralyn's for us. After we taught our Sunday School lesson, Marshall and I drove up and we had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner.

This morning Mason woke up soaking wet at about 5. We had been worried all weekend because he hadn't been eating much and was dehydrated, so it was kind of nice to see a wet diaper finally. After we changed him, he tried to play for a while but was so tired he went back to bed. He is at the babysitters this morning, but I'm going to go get him at 11 if he is not feeling well. We take him back to the doctor's for his hopefully last antibiotic shot. I sure hope he feels better soon!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
Anonymous said…
I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM