Mason Cuts Teeth
Mason finally has teeth! A few days ago we checked and nothing, and then on Sunday he was chewing on my finger and all of a sudden he had two teeth on the bottom. It makes sense, he's had his fingers in his mouth a lot lately. We're so proud of him--he's growing up so fast.
We had a really rough night last night, which I'm attributing to the teething. He woke up about 10:30, and we got him back to sleep by 11. But then at 3 he woke up crying, standing up in his crib. I rocked him back to sleep, but as soon as I put him back in his crib he started crying and standing up again. So I took him downstairs and put him in the swing, where he slept for about 20 minutes and then started crying again. So I ended up sleeping with him on the couch until Marshall came and woke us up around 6:30 AM. Mason was fine as long as his mommy was holding him. I'm a little worried about what we'll do without the swing when we go to Canada next week for Jessica's wedding. He usually falls asleep pretty well in the swing.
We had a really rough night last night, which I'm attributing to the teething. He woke up about 10:30, and we got him back to sleep by 11. But then at 3 he woke up crying, standing up in his crib. I rocked him back to sleep, but as soon as I put him back in his crib he started crying and standing up again. So I took him downstairs and put him in the swing, where he slept for about 20 minutes and then started crying again. So I ended up sleeping with him on the couch until Marshall came and woke us up around 6:30 AM. Mason was fine as long as his mommy was holding him. I'm a little worried about what we'll do without the swing when we go to Canada next week for Jessica's wedding. He usually falls asleep pretty well in the swing.
Comments
»