New Tooth and Jungle Gym
Mason is going through so many changes lately. This morning, one of his top teeth poked through. He hasn't seemed to be bothered by the pain of teething lately, which we are very thankful for.
Last night Mason was a little goof. It was our anniversary, and I wanted to make Marshall a nice dinner. So I put Mason in his high chair, started the bread and other things cooking, and mixed up a big bowl of cereal for Mason. I tried feeding him, and he was refusing to eat it. Finally, I left it on his tray as I went to check on the bread. I got distracted and checked on a few other things, and a few minutes later when I looked back at Mason, he had grabbed the bowl of cereal and dumped it all over him. When I finally noticed, he was in the process of rubbing it through his hair. It was so messy--I wish I had thought to take a picture. I was still in my work clothes, and I didn't want to get cereal all over me, so I ran a bath and put him fully clothed into the bath. Boy was he mad! He screamed the whole time I undressed him and washed him. When he was finally clean and dressed, he was so hungry from screaming that he ate everything I put in front of him. By that time Marshall was home, and needless to say, dinner wasn't ready.
As we were finally eating dinner, Mason was so funny! He would crawl under the table and over the support bars that hold the chair together. He was just going from chair to chair in between the seat and the floor. It was so cute (until he got stuck and was not happy)!
Last night Mason was a little goof. It was our anniversary, and I wanted to make Marshall a nice dinner. So I put Mason in his high chair, started the bread and other things cooking, and mixed up a big bowl of cereal for Mason. I tried feeding him, and he was refusing to eat it. Finally, I left it on his tray as I went to check on the bread. I got distracted and checked on a few other things, and a few minutes later when I looked back at Mason, he had grabbed the bowl of cereal and dumped it all over him. When I finally noticed, he was in the process of rubbing it through his hair. It was so messy--I wish I had thought to take a picture. I was still in my work clothes, and I didn't want to get cereal all over me, so I ran a bath and put him fully clothed into the bath. Boy was he mad! He screamed the whole time I undressed him and washed him. When he was finally clean and dressed, he was so hungry from screaming that he ate everything I put in front of him. By that time Marshall was home, and needless to say, dinner wasn't ready.
As we were finally eating dinner, Mason was so funny! He would crawl under the table and over the support bars that hold the chair together. He was just going from chair to chair in between the seat and the floor. It was so cute (until he got stuck and was not happy)!
Comments
Grandpa Blair
»