Ball! Ball!
A few days ago, Mason and I were in Costco and I put a watermelon in the cart. As soon as Mason saw it he started calling "ball! ball". Of course it was too heavy for him to hold, and he was absolutely furious that I wouldn't give him the ball to play with. Everytime he saw it in the car or on the kitchen counter he would ask for it and then have a huge tantrum when I wouldn't give it to him. Finally last night I couldn't handle the tantrums anymore, so I cut it open and he was so happy when he saw what it was inside. He immediately started scooping out handfuls and eating it before I could even get it cut for him. He ate a ton of watermelon, and then he was thrilled when I cut up the pinapple and he ate even more of that. I think the fact that he got to eat the watermelon made up for the fact that I wouldn't let him play with the "ball".
Comments
»