A Remorseful Kid

This morning I was blow-drying my hair and Mason was coloring in my bedroom on the floor with a pen (he prefers pens to crayons). He dissapeared for a minute, and then came in to the bathroom crying, tears running down his face. I said "what's wrong" and he saw my wipes and stopped crying and immediately asked for one. I gave him one and followed him into the hallway where he started furiously wiping a spot on the wall. As I looked closer, he was wiping at a pen mark that he had just made. He colored on the wall!! And he felt so horrible about it that he was crying. I figured he felt bad enough so I just helped him clean it up and gave him some paper. We've either instilled a large guilt complex into the poor kid or he's desperately afraid of our wrath!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM