Calling Daddy

I'm definately going to post Christmas pictures, but the funniest thing happened this morning I need to post it first. Marshall has been gone a lot lately for work, and this week he is in Park City for a company retreat. Often during the day, Mason asks where daddy is, and when he left the other day and I said he was going to work Mason said "oh, need more money!"

But this morning we were getting ready to take him to the babysitters and I was upstairs doing my hair. Mason was in the living room and all of a sudden I heard him talking to a male voice. I couldn't imagine who he was talking to, so I ran downstairs and he was talking to his daddy on the speaker phone! Somehow he must have pressed the speaker phone button, caller id, scrolled down a few numbers, and selected his daddy. He and daddy were just talking about his morning and his trains. So we either have a really smart boy or a really lucky one!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Need Advice & Suggestions