I'm not posting "before" pictures because they are a little too scary, but this is a pretty good "after" picture if you ask me! Mason had another amazing night. Yesterday he wouldn't stand on his own (we think because of all the bruising, pulled groin muscle, swollen foot) but he slept really well all night (and kept his oxygen levels up without help) and this morning he woke up with a lot more energy. He ate 3 little boxes of fruit loops, 2 containers of milk, and is working on a muffin now. He's gone potty by himself, and walked back and forth to the playroom down the hall two or three times. He seems completely back and in the playroom used potato heads to re-enact a scene from Toy Story 2. The pediatrician just came in and told us that he feels good about going home as long as we follow-up with our pediatrician by Wednesday morning at the latest to get the stitches out, re-write prescriptions (can't fill Canadian ones in US), and decide where ...
First of all, thanks for all the prayers we know are received. I'm going to make this update quick and dirty since I have a hard time thinking about it and I want to get back to Mason. I also don't know if every detail is completely accurate but this is the way I understand it. Yesterday afternoon my dad and Marshall took the two boys hiking at Boundary Bay in Waterton . It is a short flat trail that you access through a boat ride and goes for a mile or so and crosses over a creek. They were hiking along and when they got close to the creek the boys stopped and Mason held my dad's hand while Myles held Marshall's. My dad and Mason were in front and to get onto the bridge (just two cut logs with a hand rail on one side) you have to step on a rock. Mason and my dad both stepped on the rock and Mason was so excited to see the water that he jumped up onto the bridge. He slipped, causing my dad to loose his balance and Mason spun around causing my dad to loose the grip on hi...
Okay, I know I have so many friends and family members who are incredibly great decorators and have a much better eye for this stuff than me, so I am calling on you to help me. When we moved into our house over a year ago, I knew the main floor needed painting. I even got quotes from painters. But when it came down to it I didn't trust myself enough to pick paint colors and spent the money on furniture instead. Well, now I'm ready to paint again and have some colors in mind but really want opinions and/or suggestions. Basically the main floor is about 1800 square feet. There is an entrance which crazy high ceilings, then off of that a living room on one side and a dining room on the other. Ahead to the right there is a bathroom and my office, and to the left a hallway and then the kitchen/family room. They are all Restoration Hardware colors that I will have matched with Benjamin Moore paint. These swatches probably aren't all that accurate, but some of you might be familia...
Comments