Decapitated Thomas

Mason was playing the other day and just started screaming "Thomas" hysterically. Sometimes he gets upset when he can't find Thomas, so I assumed he had just lost him. From where I was sitting I could see Thomas just lying a few feet away from him and I told him to go get him. Mason ran to the other side of the room, backed up against the wall, and was just crying "Thomas, Thomas". So I went and picked up Thomas and realized that Thomas' head had fallen off. I couldn't believe Mason was so upset. I put Thomas' head back on, wiped Mason's tears away, and he happily went back to playing. Fortunately, I had bought a replacement Thomas whose head does not fall off. The next morning when he asked for Thomas I gave him the new one, and for a few minutes he was a little skeptical that it was still Thomas (it wasn't scratched up like his old one), but I think now he is okay with his best friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Need Advice & Suggestions