Playing Church
Yesterday Mason had his cousins William, Elizabeth, and Megan over for the day. While I was making lunch for them, they were playing "church". They would sit on the stairs in the congregation and they would take turns standing in front of the others and either give a talk or sing a song. I asked if Mason was getting a turn, and William said no because he was too little and didn't understand. A few minutes later Mason came to me upstairs and said "Mommy, my turn" while doing the sign for my turn. He kept saying that he wanted a turn, so I convinced the kids to let him do something really quick. So they all sat down and he stood in front of them and sang "Once I was a Snowman" all by himself! Afterwards, Mason clapped for himself and went and sat down and said to Megan "your turn". William was quite appalled that Mason clapped in church, and used that as proof that Mason was too young to play the game properly.
Comments