Don't Wake Me Up!
Before I go to bed every night, I open Mason's door and peak in to make sure he is okay. Last night when I opened the door the hall light came in and Mason woke up whining. Daddy went in there and asked what was wrong and he said "Mommy woke me up." Mason wouldn't go back to bed until he came in and told me "don't wake me up mommy!" Then a few hours later Mason was crying and Marshall went in to see what was wrong. He said that he wanted to wake Mommy up and make her grumpy! As Marshall was leaving him he said that the Easter Bunny might come and leave him candy. Mason said "daddy, tell Easter bunny not wake me up!" He remembered this morning. As he was gathering up his candy he said "mommy, you woke me up last night" and I said "well you wake me up every morning". He replied "mommy, we no more wake each other up, okay?"
Comments