Funny Mason Updates
* Yesterday morning I was sore and was taking a bath, and Mason came up to visit me. He asked "mommy need toys?" and put his toys in with me. Then "mommy need bubbles?" and handed me the bubble bath. Then when I was washing my hair he wanted to help and rubbed the bubbles through my hair and then told me to close my eyes while he dumped water over my head. Then he washed behind my ears and told me to get out so he could put lotion on my legs. He sure likes taking care of me!
* I have to go to the hospital for my last Non-stress test today and I told Mason he was going to play with his friend Annalyce for a little while. He said "Annalyce will be so happy to see me!". He kept saying that over and over again.
* Yesterday he was really resisting a nap and every 30 minutes or so he would get out of bed and come into my room and say "mommy, I'm just not tired". Well, mommy was very tired so I told him he had to lie in bed anyway. After about 2 hours he finally fell asleep around 4 PM and we had to wake up a very grumpy Mason at 6 for dinner
* I have to go to the hospital for my last Non-stress test today and I told Mason he was going to play with his friend Annalyce for a little while. He said "Annalyce will be so happy to see me!". He kept saying that over and over again.
* Yesterday he was really resisting a nap and every 30 minutes or so he would get out of bed and come into my room and say "mommy, I'm just not tired". Well, mommy was very tired so I told him he had to lie in bed anyway. After about 2 hours he finally fell asleep around 4 PM and we had to wake up a very grumpy Mason at 6 for dinner
Comments