NO MORE JELLY BEANS!!
Mason has developed a severe jelly bean addiction. When we got home from Santaquin last night around 8:30 he said that he was so hungry so we asked him what he wanted. Just jelly beans. We got him to eat 2 cheese sticks and some milk. But then a little after 1 this morning Mason woke up and threw a huge, can't walk, throw himself on the floor, yelling at everyone, hitting us temper tantrum. We finally got him to calm down and understand that he was saying he was hungry. Marshall took him downstairs and opened the fridge and asked him what he wanted. You guessed it: Jelly Beans. Which led to another tantrum because there was no way he was getting jelly beans at 1:30 in the morning. We finally got him to drink some milk and go back to bed. This morning for breakfast again he wanted jelly beans. He settled for Fruit Loops. So after he was in the car this morning, I packed up all the jelly beans and took them to work to share so that we can get Mason to focus on something (anything) else!
Also this morning I was telling him that he was going to go play with William today. He said "okay mommy, no pushing, no hitting, just say please and no thank-you. . .I tell William he be James and I be Thomas."
Also this morning I was telling him that he was going to go play with William today. He said "okay mommy, no pushing, no hitting, just say please and no thank-you. . .I tell William he be James and I be Thomas."
Comments