Weekend Update
It was a pretty slow weekend, mainly because Mason was still in Delta until Saturday night. But on Friday the restoration company FINALLY put our carpet back in and finished work in the basement. Saturday we moved the furniture back and got the house looking somewhat back to normal. We had one of Marshall's old mission companions and his family over for dinner, which was pretty fun. Marshall hadn't seen him in 10 years. Then around 7:30 I went to Nicole's house to pick up Mason. When he saw me through the door he said excitedly "mommy!" but then he turned around and ran away from me. When I caught him he started crying that he wanted to stay at Aunt Nicole's house. You would think that after 4 days away from home he would be just a little homesick, but no way! The only way I convinced him to come home was to tell him that he could see Aunt Nicole and William again soon.
Mason had fun in nursery yesterday. After nursery he ran into RS and said "look mommy! I got a medal and I learned to say sorry!"
This morning I was clipping my fingernails and Mason said "mommy, are you clipping your fingernails and your foot-nails?"
This morning Mason was waiting by the door for Kira and as soon as she came in he said "guess what?! William and Aunt Nicole are coming over and we are going to have Family Home Evening!" I really think that Family Home Evening is his favorite 10 minutes of the entire week, and he is so excited that Nicole and William are going to join us tonight!
Mason had fun in nursery yesterday. After nursery he ran into RS and said "look mommy! I got a medal and I learned to say sorry!"
This morning I was clipping my fingernails and Mason said "mommy, are you clipping your fingernails and your foot-nails?"
This morning Mason was waiting by the door for Kira and as soon as she came in he said "guess what?! William and Aunt Nicole are coming over and we are going to have Family Home Evening!" I really think that Family Home Evening is his favorite 10 minutes of the entire week, and he is so excited that Nicole and William are going to join us tonight!
Comments