Myles is Crawling

Okay, I finally just put these videos on youtube since the blogger wasn't working. Myles started crawling this weekend and it has opened up a whole new world for him and Mason. Mason loves it because he pretends that Myles is a tunnel and Mason crawls under him, which usually knocks Myles over, but he doesn't seem to mind. I think these videos are so cute because they are laughing and playing together.

Myles also grew one tooth and has another on the way. I think they are bothering him a little, but he is such a good kid he doesn't seem to mind.



Don't worry--it looks like Myles hits his head in this one, but he was fine. He has been hitting his head a lot lately but we're hoping it won't have any long-term effects!



Comments

edwardsfamily said…
So exciting! I am so proud of my adorable nephews!
Blair said…
Wow..they sure have grown !
Anonymous said…
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Need Advice & Suggestions