Poor Mommy

Last night Mason's grandma and grandpa came to visit. They wanted to take him to Delta for the night and I kept saying no because they will have him the week of thanksgiving while we are on our cruise. But then I realized it would probably be best because the person who babysits our boys (Kira) has a sick baby and it would be easier on her if she just had the two babies instead of two babies and a hyper toddler. So I was thinking about it and I said to Mason "but won't you miss me?" He said about a million times, trying to convince me "don't worry mom, I WILL NOT miss you. . .don't worry I won't miss you at all. . .I won't miss you mom, I love grandma delta." Then later I was talking about his Canadian backpack and how grandma and grandpa Goates live in Canada. I said "where do you live?" and he yelled "DELTA!" He wishes. . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM