Fun with Lincoln in the Playroom

On Thursday my cousin Juliet and her son Lincoln came over to play trains. Lincoln is almost as obsessed with trains as Mason is, and they did pretty well sharing considering they are only two. We had a fun time.

Lincoln tackling Myles. He started off giving him a hug and then sort of fell over. Myles didn't mind.


Comments

Juliet said…
Aren't our boys so cute? I love them all so much. Just so I don't have to call or anything, yes Linc and I will come down again Thursday to play again and I'll try to make it earlier this time. Because wow do they get grouchy when tired, esp. Lincoln! Call me if that's not ok for this week. And.... I finally am going to do a blog so check this link out!

http://sillychristensen.blogspot.com/
merideth said…
so fun to see lincoln. and i am sure the boys are lovin that play room.

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Need Advice & Suggestions