This Week

Mason has been really into chapstick lately because his lips are constantly peeling and gross. So I taught him how to put chapstick just on his lips and thought he was doing really well until he accidently used my lip gloss instead. He had no idea he looked like this and just thought it was regular chapstick until I showed him in the mirror and he thought it was pretty funny. Mason and Myles in the cute hats grandma made them.

Comments

Unknown said…
These boys are SO cute!! They would look great in the baby booties that I make! I could even make them matching pairs.
http://www.kateyez.etsy.com or
http://www.kateyezcompany.blogspot.com
Thanks!! and have fun with your cute kids=)
Katherine
Juliet said…
You know any time I pull up this blog and Linc is in the room he instantly recognizes the boys and starts saying "Mamen....Miles....Thomas!" and I was amazed he even recognized Mason with that lipstick on but he still did. hee hee tell Mason that picture is very pretty.

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM