My Silly Boys!

Myles absolutely loves the piano and would play it all day if I would let him. Of course, as soon as he starts playing, Mason has to join him. What a cute boy!
Future Mozart?
Okay, when I was a kid I loved Candyland and I was excited when I thought Mason was old enough to play. Well, we got it out this morning and after about a minutes he decided that game was different. He made "blue boy" push "yellow boy" and then "blue boy" had to get a time out. "Yellow boy" was sad so Mason rocked him and sang him a song. Then "green boy" was tired and had to take a nap in Mason's bed. After a few minutes they all were hungry, so Mason got his leftover eggs from breakfast from the table and fed them to all the boys. Not exactly the way I remember Candyland.


Comments

Juliet said…
Mason is quite maternal and nurturing. That's really cute!

Your boys are both so cute. And Mozart wrote his 1st (very short and simple) compostion at 5 or 6 years old! You never know what interests/obsessions your little boys now have that may turn into lifelong pursuits..... at this rate, Mason'll be a train engineer and Myles.... is still real young, but maybe a pianist. :)

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM