Bossy Mason

This week Mason has been incredibly bossy. For example, yesterday he wanted more animal crackers right before dinner and I said no. He said in a stern voice "Mommy, when someone tells you they want animal crackers, you give them animal crackers!" He said stuff like that about a million times yesterday about a million different things. Finally by the late afternoon I said "Mason, stop being so bossy" and he said "I'm not bossy mommy, I'm just right". I thought it was so funny. I often feel that way--I don't mean to be bossy but I know I'm right.

The other thing Mason is doing is starting to wake up in the night to go potty. The problem is, somewhere along the way when we moved him to a "big boy bed" we instilled in him a little too strongly that he can't leave his room until morning. So when he needs to go potty he gets out of his bed, stands right by his door and yells and screams until we come see what he wants. He doesn't even yell "I need to go potty", he just does this loud scream/fake cry until we open his door (which he is perfectly capable of doing himself). Last night he got a lecture on how he is allowed to just get out of bed and go potty, so we'll see how it goes tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM