We Love Costco

Almost 5 years ago when Marshall and I got engaged, we looked everywhere for engagement rings and the one I liked the best was at Costco. I has some misgivings about buying a ring at a warehouse, but the quality and warranty won us over and I've been in love with my ring ever since. When we bought it they told us it had a lifetime warranty against EVERYTHING--loss, damage, etc. But somewhere in our move from Maryland to Utah we lost the receipt, warranty, and appraisal.

This morning while at work I all of a sudden noticed that one of the diamonds in my ring was missing. The ring has one large round diamond in the middle, then 4 little marquise diamonds around it and it was one of the marquise ones that was missing. I thought I would just have to take it to a jeweler and pay for a new diamond, but called Costco first. They said to come in, and when I did they looked up the purchase, took the ring, and sent it to be repaired all without even a receipt. I really doubt any other Utah jeweler would be that easy. So for the next 4 weeks I am without a ring, but I will be happy to get it back.

Comments

Blair said…
wow...that is amazing !!
Sarah said…
that is awesome! we actually return diapers the other night without a receipt and one pack missing. Hannah landed up being allergic to them and they didn't ask any questions either. Far cry from a diamond but still, it was great to get the money back!

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Need Advice & Suggestions