What is Wrong with my Child?

Myles went almost a week without being sick, then last night he spiked a fever of 103-104 again. He was up until 4 crying and whimpering and generally feeling awful. About 3 I think his fever broke but he felt really cold and was sweating. I just don't know what is up with that kid. This morning he doesn't have a fever and is just a little clingy but that is it. Any ideas all you Dr. Moms out there?

Comments

Juliet said…
Your boy Myles is sweet and handsome and nothing too serious is really wrong with him I'm sure.

The 1st part sounded like typical teething, but the cold/clammy part after 3 AM can't be that. So I don't know. Poor kid, I hope he gets better. Sick babies are so hard.
Mrs.Goates said…
No idea Melissa, but I sure do feel for you. I hate not knowing exactly what is going on with Elaine 24-7... I wish I could read her mind sometimes. Myles is sure cute and Scott is making me jealous with all this talk of how cute he is

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Need Advice & Suggestions