Funny Mason Stories
Mason has been such a goofball. On Monday for "preschool" we made a chore chart for him. There are 4 things he needs to do everyday: brush his teeth, get dressed, pick up 3 toys, and do preschool. When he does them he gets to put a sticker next to the picture of him doing the chore. For the first few days he was so excited, but somewhere along the way he picked up from someone that chores are, well, a chore. So today he was complaining and saying "oh my gosh, I have so many chores to do, I work so hard". It was so funny. He is really loving the preschool we are doing in the mornings while Myles is sleeping. He can copy the letters in his name and loved writing them.
This morning we had a new babysitter who will be with us for the semester. It is Jessica Wells, who is Scott's wife Annie's brother Nathan's wife (if you followed that, I'm impressed). Anyway, she came this morning and I was telling her about our rules and where things are, etc. And Mason kept jumping in with his own rules like "when I need a snack, you have to give me marshmallows" and "when Myles takes my trains, you have to give him a time-out and tell him to give me my trains back". What a bossy boy!
This morning Mason came into our room and said "daddy, what do you want to do today? Do you want to hear your choices? We can play in the playroom, and that is all your choices." He was pretty disappointed when daddy had to go to work.
This morning we had a new babysitter who will be with us for the semester. It is Jessica Wells, who is Scott's wife Annie's brother Nathan's wife (if you followed that, I'm impressed). Anyway, she came this morning and I was telling her about our rules and where things are, etc. And Mason kept jumping in with his own rules like "when I need a snack, you have to give me marshmallows" and "when Myles takes my trains, you have to give him a time-out and tell him to give me my trains back". What a bossy boy!
This morning Mason came into our room and said "daddy, what do you want to do today? Do you want to hear your choices? We can play in the playroom, and that is all your choices." He was pretty disappointed when daddy had to go to work.
Comments