Unexpected Fun

I've been trying to do "preschool" with Mason in the mornings while Myles is sleeping. So far we've done a lot of fun things and this morning I was trying to think of something new. He pretty much has his letters down, so I decided to work on numbers. We made sugar cookies in the shapes of numbers and he loved it. When it was time to ice the cookies, a bunch of the neighborhood kids were playing outside and I asked Mason if he wanted to play with his friends or ice cookies and he said "maybe my friends would like to help me decorate my cookies". So he went out and invited everyone over and here we are. . .an impromptu cookie decorating party. We had a fun time and some of the kids stayed for the rest of the morning to play.
Where do you think the icing went? :)

Comments

Juliet said…
Sigh. The multiple daily naptimes of babies is just the greatest thing ever, isn't it? I'm looking forward to a return to that. :)

Mason is so generous. What a sweet little boy he is, sharing the fun with all his friends.

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Need Advice & Suggestions