Computer Preschool

After considering all the commitments I have made on Mason's behalf and the crazy week we have had trying to fit everything in, I decided to pull him out of the computer preschool. It is an awesome program and I think he could really like it, but it is too hard for me to help him and manage Myles at the same time in that room. I realized that I've been trying so hard to make sure Mason gets a ton of educational experiences this year that poor Myles is basically always and observer, and he needs and deserves more attention than that. So now Mason will have alone time with me for preschool while Myles sleeps in the mornings (and his babysitter is going to do preschool with him and her own son while she is here), and then I'll have alone time with Myles on Fridays while Mason goes to gymnastics for 4 hours and in the afternoons when Mason sleeps longer than Myles. Mason will still have a very casual "preschool" at home for on M-Th, gymnastics on Friday, soccer this month and swimming next month, and "preschool playgroup" on Tuesday afternoons, and I think that is more than enough!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Need Advice & Suggestions