Flying Gophers and other Waterton "memories"

Mason has definately not forgotten the 5 weeks we spent in Waterton this summer, though I'm concerned about his logic.

1st, he knows we are going to Canada for Christmas and says "when we go to Canada at Christmas, we are going to ride bikes and go for boat rides and pick berries". He definately doesn't remember what Canada is like in the winter.

2nd, yesterday he went outside to play and immediately screamed and ran back inside yelling that there were "flying gophers" on the driveway. I went out to check it out and it was a sparrow.

3rd, last night he woke up screaming with a nightmare. When we went to investigate he said the deer were going to get him. Now the deer in Waterton were pretty aggressive this year, but I'm surprised it left such a strong impression.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Need Advice & Suggestions