Silly Boys
Just a few funny things the kids have done before I forget:
* Yesterday we were driving to soccer lessons and Mason said "mom? If you are really really good today, maybe tomorrow I will take you to Jumping Jacks. But you have to be really good and obey me. And you'll have to drive. And help us take off our shoes. And help us climb the slides. And pay them money. But only if you are really really good today."
* I was complaining to my sister yesterday morning that I was worried that Myles wasn't saying enough words for his age. Just a few hours later we were driving to the grocery store and Myles said clear as a bell "Mama, I want Grandma Delta". It was so cute. All day I was noticing how many words he actually does say and was really surprised.
* This morning I was doing flashcard letters with Mason and we were saying what words start with the letters. Some examples he gave:
O--"like when I tell you something and you don't understand and I keep telling you and then you say O"
K--"like when I ask if I can do sidewalk chalk and you say I have to wait until it is light outside and I say K"
A--"like when I'm doing something naugty and you say AAAAA" (I think he means "hey")
* I'm presenting at a conference in a few weeks with someone I work with, and she came over last night after the kids were in bed to work on the presentation. About 10 minutes after she arrived we heard a little voice call down "mommy, does your friend want to come say hi to me?"
* And finally, the cheapest entertainment ever:
They propped up a big box on the tool box and used it as a slide. The kept them entertained for at least an hour. They just took turns and hten helped each other fix it when it fell.
* Yesterday we were driving to soccer lessons and Mason said "mom? If you are really really good today, maybe tomorrow I will take you to Jumping Jacks. But you have to be really good and obey me. And you'll have to drive. And help us take off our shoes. And help us climb the slides. And pay them money. But only if you are really really good today."
* I was complaining to my sister yesterday morning that I was worried that Myles wasn't saying enough words for his age. Just a few hours later we were driving to the grocery store and Myles said clear as a bell "Mama, I want Grandma Delta". It was so cute. All day I was noticing how many words he actually does say and was really surprised.
* This morning I was doing flashcard letters with Mason and we were saying what words start with the letters. Some examples he gave:
O--"like when I tell you something and you don't understand and I keep telling you and then you say O"
K--"like when I ask if I can do sidewalk chalk and you say I have to wait until it is light outside and I say K"
A--"like when I'm doing something naugty and you say AAAAA" (I think he means "hey")
* I'm presenting at a conference in a few weeks with someone I work with, and she came over last night after the kids were in bed to work on the presentation. About 10 minutes after she arrived we heard a little voice call down "mommy, does your friend want to come say hi to me?"
* And finally, the cheapest entertainment ever:
Comments
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hi4DEdUmA6A&feature=related
But I was wrong! Tell Mason he wins the prize today of making me laugh the most. What a funny kid he is.