Cute Quotes

I've been meaning to post on a few cute things the boys have done lately. I always forget to mention them when talking to grandparents, so here they are:

* the other day Mason asked me for the pillow that looks like a toilet seat. It took me a while, but I finally realized he meant the boppy (nursing pillow)
* whenever I ask Myles "why?" he says "cuz" and then I say "cuz why" and he yells "cuz mommy!"
* Mason wanted some of my lotion the other day and I rubbed some on his legs and then he exclaimed "now I really am a girl!"
* Both Mason and Myles love bubblebaths. Myles thing recently though, is doing bum-drops in the bath and then doing a fake cry because he hurt his bumb. Mason likes to roll around in the bubbles after the water has drained out and then stands up, moons me, and says "look mom--now I really am a bubble butt". Last time he also put bubbles above his mouth and said that he was grandpa Delta (mustache).
* Mason and Myles always want to play "Santa Claus" where I have to pretend I am asleep and they come running into the room and yell "Santa Claus". I don't know why they think it is so fun, but it can go on for hours.
* Mason wants a violin for Christmas. He first became interested in violins when he saw a little figurine in Waterton of a girl playing a violin. Then we have a cd with a song about a violin. Since then he takes Woody's (from Toy Story) guitar, holds it like a violin, and asks me if he is doing it right. How many 3 year olds whose parents don't play the violin want one for Christmas?

Comments

So cute. I love reading what kids say. Good for you for writing all that down -- you'll be so glad you did one day.

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM