Elmo Detox Day One

After an especially horrible night last night of Myles screaming until midnight for Elmo, we decided we need to do a week of Elmo detox to get this out of his system. I remember that when Mason was about the same age we had to do this with Thomas too because he was waking up at 2 or 3 in the morning screaming for Thomas movies (although frankly I find Thomas so much less annoying that stupid Elmo). So, we survived day one of Elmo detox. To be honest, he was at the babysitter's half of the day and I don't know if he watched Elmo there, but when he got home and after dinner he had a minor meltdown insisting on his nightly Elmo fix and I was able to get him through it (Marshall is in Colorado). He went to bed alright and then woke up screaming for Elmo at 9:30PM and I was able to calm him down and make him go back to bed. Mason knows that we are not allowed to say Elmo for the next week and says we can just talk about Thomas instead. Wish me luck!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think we might need to do this with The Wiggles DVD's. Its getting out of hand.

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Need Advice & Suggestions