What a Day!

Today was one of those days that exhausted me to the core. We are leaving for Canada on Saturday and I have a list a mile long of things to do, so I got a big start on them today. However, the big twist came when I was in the middle of doing a billion loads of laundry and had laundry spread out all over the basement, was making fudge, nanimo bars, cookies, and divinity for the traditional treat tray for Marshall's work, had all my grading out to do, and had the 25+ neighbor/friend gifts out on the kitchen table to deliver. Right when the house was a complete disaster, our real-estate agent called and said that someone wanted to come look at our house. So I spent the rest of the day rushing through all my tasks, adding onto it cleaning the house top to bottom and shovelling the 3 inches of snow that fell last night. Looking back I really don't know how I got everything done, especially considering the boys took much shorter naps than usual. Anyway, point is, I can't wait until the house is sold and I can just relax and do things at my own pace.

Comments

But we will miss you when your house is sold. You just have to make sure another awesome family moves in, otherwise . . . (just kidding!!) Good luck selling -- you're probably sooooo ready to get it sold, like yesterday!

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM