Introducing. . .

Baby #3!!

I am three months pregnant and today got to see this new little baby and hear the heartbeat. It has been a rough few months with bad morning sickness but it all felt worth it when I saw an actual baby in there today! He/she will be arriving sometime the first week of August. My official due date is August 10th and since I will be doing a repeat c-section he/she will be most likely be born August 4th, 5th, or 6th (the days my doctor does surgeries). So only 28 weeks left to go! Mason and Myles are excited for their new baby. I've had a couple of dreams that it is a boy and just really feel like it will be another boy, but both Mason and Myles pray for a "baby sister" every night. We might have a complicated explanation ahead of us. . .

Comments

Amy said…
yay!! it really does make it worth it when you can see the little one on the ultrasound. I'm so happy everything is looking good for you guys this time!! woot!!! Can't wait to meet the new addition in August :)
Romeril Family said…
AW that's awesome, what a day to peek at your blog! Congratulations! I'm excited for you.
merideth said…
congrats! hope you are feeling better soon. morning sickness is so hard.
can't wait to find out what you will be having...either option is nice.
Anonymous said…
Congratulations! That is exciting news.
Skye said…
Congratulations on the great news!!!
Juliet said…
YAY! A girl would be fun, but you and Marshall make such cute sweet little boys that you could have dozens (kidding!) and the world still wouldn't have enough. What good news!
Sarah said…
Congratulations!
Jennifer Bowman said…
Congrats!!!

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM