My Little Sunbeam!

Mason is finally a Sunbeam! After being the oldest in the Nursery class for about a year, he was so excited to start going to Primary. During Sacrament meeting he colored a picture and told me it was for his Sunbeams teacher. When he got into the primary room the primary president told him where to sit. He sat down, then noticed the man playing piano. He jumped right up and gave him the picture which he happily took. After he sat down he started looking around him and noticed a woman sitting on his row. He looked back at me and asked "is that my teacher?" I told him it was and so he jumped up, went right over to the man playing piano and said "I'm going to need that picture back." The man gave it back and he ran over and gave it to his teacher.

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a cute story to remember. Mason looks great in his suit! Tell him that Bryant says Hi.
Mrs.Goates said…
Love the suit - little girl's may get cute dresses earlier in life (well okay later in life too) but little boys in suits always look so dapper!
Janette said…
Melissa-I love your blog! So cute! Crazy to have Mason and T.J. in sunbeams, huh! Mason is adorable and I love the story-bet Bro. Meyer did too!!
Jennifer Bowman said…
Cute pic & cute story! I don't know about you but for me it's hard to believe my baby is now a sunbeam!

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM