Video For Grandpa Goates (and a few pics)
While Mason was in the hospital, my dad kept emailing him little videos telling Myles to feel better and telling him stories and we would watch them over and over on my iphone in the hospital bed. Myles was so excited about these, and the first few days the only time he smiled was when Grandpa blew him kisses (or when Grandma Delta came to visit). I don't know why my dad can email them no problem but my email won't let me send videos. So I have to post them here. So, this is for Grandpa Goates from Myles. The red marks on his cheeks is from pulling the tape off that was holding the oxygen on. You can tell he is feeling a million times better.


And then here are a few not-so-great pics from the hospital. The first one is from when we first got there. I don't think he really looked that pathetic, I was just trying to take a picture with my iphone while holding him and not waking him up. The other pictures are from when he was feeling much better.



Comments