Mason's Date with Mommy

Tonight Mason and I went on a date to the play Go Dog, Go! at BYU. It is for kids 2 and up and I was a little worried about how Mason would behave at his first play but he was SO GREAT! He thought it was hilarious and laughed the whole time. When they asked for 4 volunteers to come up on stage he raised both hands and was picked. I only had my iphone and so it isn't a very good picture, but he was so cute and not shy at all. But after the show he was afraid to go shake "paws" with the dogs because he was so shy. What a kid!

Comments

reyesohana said…
Hey Melissa - Just checking on you. Let me know if you need anything. What else are neighbors for : )
I'd be more than happy to watch the boys anytime you need : )
M

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM