A Few Funny Things. . .

* this morning I was telling Mason that pretty soon we would move to our new house. He has seen it when we drove by last week and he said "you mean the CASTLE." We laughed and then he said "when we live in the castle, I will get to be the PRINCESS." No matter how hard Marshall tried, he could not convince Mason that he would be the prince and not the princess.
* Mason and Myles spent the weekend at grandma Delta's house and when they got back Mason told me "I got tickets to the Grandma show! I'm going tomorrow!"
* Mason has been to Sunbeams in Delta a few times over the last month and I guess yesterday they asked him if next time he could give a talk! So in two weeks (the weekend we are moving) he will be giving a talk. He is so excited--everyday he comes home from Sunbeams and tells me he wants to talk in the black thing (microphone).
* Grandma Delta bought Myles Toy Story pull-ups and now he is obsessed with pulling them up and down by himself. He constantly tells us he needs to go potty (just so he can pull his pull-up down) but has never gone on the potty yet. Right after we put his diaper back on, but never in the toilet.

Things that should probably be labelled as disturbing rather than cute. . .
* when Mason is mad at Myles he yells "bad Myles" to which Myles responds even louder "NO! Bad you!" They can go back and forth yelling this forever.
* Myles new favorite word: BUTT-HEAD. He hasn't said it for a few days, thank goodness, but for a few days there he was constantly saying it and Marshall and I were trying so hard not to crack up.
* Myles has a hard time pronouncing the words "fork" and "frog" and both of those sounds almost exactly like another f-word that we don't say in our house. Last week I was upstairs cleaning and I heard Myles downstairs yelling "oh-f---" over and over again. I couldn't imagine where he picked up that horrible word so I ran down stairs and he was throwing a tiny plastic frog up in the air and yelling "oh-frog" everytime it landed. Phew!

Comments

Blair said…
Oh come on.... tell the damn it story !
Thanks for sharing those -- they are priceless!
Mrs.Goates said…
Maybe that is why he is always so worried about that princess falling through the floor... Ah well, I guess we know we should get him a little tiara for Christmas :)
Dad--SHHHHHH!!! :)
Juliet said…
I dunno.... the princess Mason thing is kinda disturbing as well I'd say.

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM