Latest Mason Quotes

Mason recently gets really mad when I tell people cute stories about him because he says it is embarrasing. He doesn't get that we are laughing because he is so cute, not because we are laughing at him. But I want to make sure to document them so I remember them, so I'm posting them here :)

* The other day Mason was eating a cheese stick and out of the blue he said "my friends say cheese sticks are expensive." I don't know which friends he is talking about but I thought it was so funny.
* As my parents noted, my kids are VERY good negotiators. The other day my parents took Myles to the store and I stayed home with Mason because he had a stomachache and wanted to cuddle. After they left Mason said "why don't you let me stay home by myself while you run errands? I'm four so I'm old enough to stay by myself. I'll be really brave, and if you let Myles stay with me, I'll tell him to be brave too." I asked what he would do if he got hungry and he said "I would open the door and say 'Myles, what would you like for a snack?'"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM