New Minivan

The time has come. I always swore I wouldn't drive a minivan, but I just couldn't resist the convienence, space, and gas mileage when it came down to it. Last week the air conditioning on Marshall's car went out and we found out it would cost $1100 to fix. Not to mention there were about 5 other things wrong with it that would be expensive to fix as well. So because we have number 3 on the way we decided it was about time to buy a bigger car. We shopped around, test drove Honda Odysseys and Toyota Siennas and finally decided on a 2006 Honday Odyssey Touring with all the bells and whistles. I was prepared to resent driving a minivan but I have to admit I LOVE IT! It feels so luxurious inside (heated leather seats, navigation system,
entertainment system, power everything) that I don't even mind that I'm now a minivan mom!

Comments

Blair said…
Things I remember your being passionate about>>>

-- I will never get married !!
-- I will never have kids !!
-- I will never live in Utah !!
-- I will never drive a mini-van !!

mmmmmm psychoanalyze that !
Mrs.Goates said…
You know as bad as a rap as minivans get - they are super nice. I love the car, and can't wait till I join you in minivan bliss :)
Janette said…
okay, Blair's comment made me laugh--whoever you are, Blair, that was funny! As for you Melissa, welcome to the Odyssey Club-apparently we could start one with the families on our street, even though 2 of you had to move away to get one!! Speaking of that....yes, it's unbelievable the change that's happening on our street right now. 9 years living here and never had such a cleansing!!!
Yeah, yeah, yeah dad. I know--I sold out!
Christina said…
Are you going to paint flames on the side. Flashy.. =c)

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Need Advice & Suggestions