A Different Pregnancy
Ways in which this pregnancy is different than my first two:
* Mason I felt move sometimes, Myles almost never, and this baby: CONSTANTLY! Last night I woke up at 3 AM feeling weird and it was the baby rolling around in my belly.
* With Mason and Myles gained about 15-20 lbs by the end of the pregnancy. With this baby, I have lost almost that much.
* With my first two pregnancies I remember feeling incredibly hungry ALL THE TIME! With this baby my appetite is cut into about a third and I only remember to eat when I feel like I'm going to throw up or pass out.
* With Mason and Myles I had mild back pain occasionally towards the end. With this baby I am in constant fear that I'll wake up with my back out again and have to get back surgery.
* With the first two, being pregnant was on my mind constantly. With this one, I only remember when I get a big kick or when someone else mentions it.
* With the first two I bought new baby clothes. After getting the baby's room ready last week I discovered I have about 50 onesies and 50 cute little baby outfits just 0-3 months, so NO SHOPPING!
* Mason I felt move sometimes, Myles almost never, and this baby: CONSTANTLY! Last night I woke up at 3 AM feeling weird and it was the baby rolling around in my belly.
* With Mason and Myles gained about 15-20 lbs by the end of the pregnancy. With this baby, I have lost almost that much.
* With my first two pregnancies I remember feeling incredibly hungry ALL THE TIME! With this baby my appetite is cut into about a third and I only remember to eat when I feel like I'm going to throw up or pass out.
* With Mason and Myles I had mild back pain occasionally towards the end. With this baby I am in constant fear that I'll wake up with my back out again and have to get back surgery.
* With the first two, being pregnant was on my mind constantly. With this one, I only remember when I get a big kick or when someone else mentions it.
* With the first two I bought new baby clothes. After getting the baby's room ready last week I discovered I have about 50 onesies and 50 cute little baby outfits just 0-3 months, so NO SHOPPING!
Comments
I also can relate to the 'too much baby stuff' at times, and its a good thing I did have another boy or I would have bought up everything pink or frilly in sight. Filling our home to overflowing and going into debt to Babies R Us for life.