A Fun Week

I turned 30 this week and had quite a busy week. Last Friday I flew out to Washington to visit my brother and his family. Their new baby Joyce was just 2 weeks old and I got to hold her and rock her until I ached for my own baby (in just 2 more months)! Marshall held down the fort with the kids during the weekend while I was gone and they had a blast. Then on Sunday I drove back to Utah with my parents and they stayed until this morning. We had a great time while they were here, and we were joined by a good friend from home and her mom and sister for a few days. We spent Tuesday and Wednesday shopping and going through the Parade of Homes, and then Wednesday night we went out for dinner and had birthday cake.
The very best part of the week was how excited my boys were for my birthday. They were full of secrets all week and were busy working on projects and presents (paper cakes, I love you notes) and couldn't have been more excited when my birthday arrived. Two other awesome presents: an AMAZING purse from my mom that I can't stop looking at, and Marshall figured out how to get the blog looking great in a PDF format so I can print the whole thing (all 200 pages) in color and put it in a binder. So far 30 is looking pretty darn great!

Everyone wanted to blow out the candles!


Comments

Christina said…
Happy Late Birthday. I am terrible at remembering those things. Cute family I love Myles curls and Mason is such a cutie. I am glad you had a fabulous weekend.
Happy Birthday! Great pics! We love checking in on your blog. We miss you guys.
merideth said…
happy birthday. sounds like you had a fun week. and i must say that you are one very busy lasy... always doing so much stuff.
good luck with your new baby soon.

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM