Good news: Almost a week after my symptoms started the doctor finally figured out it is just strep. The test in the office was negative but is only 96% accurate so they sent another one into the lab and it just came back positive.
Good news: I didn't believe the doctor when he said I didn't need antibiotics so I started taking some old ones I had anyway and am feeling a lot better now.
Bad news: Marshall has it really bad right now, but the doctor is calling in enough antibiotics for both of us to have a full course so. . .
Good news: We should both be feeling better enough to give our talks in church on Sunday. . .or is that bad news? :)
Still no results on the mono but I'm feeling more hopeful that it will be negative.
Good news: I didn't believe the doctor when he said I didn't need antibiotics so I started taking some old ones I had anyway and am feeling a lot better now.
Bad news: Marshall has it really bad right now, but the doctor is calling in enough antibiotics for both of us to have a full course so. . .
Good news: We should both be feeling better enough to give our talks in church on Sunday. . .or is that bad news? :)
Still no results on the mono but I'm feeling more hopeful that it will be negative.
Comments