Why I Have the BEST Family Ever!!

I've been really sick since Saturday with some weird virus. My lymph nodes are huge, throat hurts like crazy, can't swallow, body aches, and I'm fighting a fever. The doctor tested for strep but it was negative so he thinks it is mono and I'll have the results tomorrow (hopefully). But in the meantime, I've been miserable and everyone else has been so helpful. Marshall took care of everything this weekend and I sent the kids to the babysitter's yesterday while I stayed home sick from work. But I was really worried about how I would handle the kids on my own today when I was feeling just awful.

Marshall let me sleep in until he left at almost 8, and then the kids played really nicely while I slept on the couch in the playroom. At about 10 AM Myles started BEGGING for a nap. I tried to get him to eat something first, but he ran out of the kitchen, got in bed, and told me to shut the door. He slept for 3 HOURS! Which means. . .I slept for 3 HOURS!!! And what about Mason during that time? He played quietly in the playroom and my room, and when I woke up at 1 PM I found him in his king costume (from Grandma Delta)in the kitchen eating cereal out of the box. When he saw me he said "sorry mom, but I was hungry and didn't want to wake you up." Poor, wonderful child! When Myles woke up he had a fever of 101 degrees (please don't let him have mono too!) and just wanted to cuddle and watch movies. So I dosed him up with tyelnol and we all spent the rest of the afternoon watching movies and eating otter pops while cuddling on the couch. Not too bad!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM