Quick Update July 3rd 3 PM
Mason's CT scan and MRI looked great so they gave him a steroid and are going to start waking him up and excabate him. He is a trooper. We still have a long road ahead of us but things are looking up.
Just a note to family members/friends/aquaintances. People have been getting calls from reporters and I would prefer if no one talks to them. The stories thus far in Canada have been grossly inaccurate and I don't think give justice to Marshall and my father's heroic efforts. We all know the news has a tendency to sensationalize things and that is not what we need right now. Also, we think the news is getting information and family member's names from this blog so if a reporter wants accurate information they can email me at imapsyc@gmail.com and I will soon make this blog private.
Just a note to family members/friends/aquaintances. People have been getting calls from reporters and I would prefer if no one talks to them. The stories thus far in Canada have been grossly inaccurate and I don't think give justice to Marshall and my father's heroic efforts. We all know the news has a tendency to sensationalize things and that is not what we need right now. Also, we think the news is getting information and family member's names from this blog so if a reporter wants accurate information they can email me at imapsyc@gmail.com and I will soon make this blog private.
Comments
-amy v.
Norm, Carolyn, and family.
The Kirkhams
I'm so sorry that the media is prying so badly though! It's got to be the worst thing on top of it all!
Best thoughts, prayers, and wishes.
Kendra