We do. And so did the neurologist today who thoroughly examined Mason and was amazed that everything checked out just fine. She sees no need for more assessments with an occupational therapist, neuropsychologist, physical therapist, etc. unless we see problems in the future which is pretty unlikely. I wish I could see the look on the faces of all the medical professionals who attended to Mason after the accident if they heard he is just fine neurologically and there is almost nothing to worry about. I feel like this puts a very welcome end to doctor's visits, worrying about if he is "normal", and walking on egg shells with him. We are so grateful. I also have felt as I've reflected upon the accident today that the real miracle in all of this is that we are going to be "together forever". It is hard to put into words, but today that feels very miraculous.

Comments

Blair said…
I use to think that most "miracles" could be explained if you searched deep enough. After this I am a true believer in miracles and i am most grateful.

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM