Have I Mentioned How Much I Love This Kid


I've noticed that a lot of my posts lately are about Mason or Max, but have I mentioned how much I love this Myles kid? He says the cutest things, can quote every word of his favorite movies (Toy Story 2, Jungle Book, and Thomas and The Magic Railroad), loves/hates the villians of each plus the Big Bad Wolf, loves wrestling with Mason, kissing Max, and holding hands with his mommy. He likes to sneak into mommy's side of bed and when she kicks him out, sneaks back into daddy's side. He loves fruit snacks, yogurt, and bananas, and cereal. He couldn't possibly eat a graham cracker without dipping it in milk (if they don't have milk in nursery he saves his cracker until he gets home). I absolutely adore this boy!

Comments

The Goates Herd said…
What a great kid! I sure am glad he's my nephew. Do you remember when we were kids and we had an audio tape of songs from the jungle book? I knew all of those songs by heart, and could probably sing them now! Maybe Myles and I will have to do a show for Canadian Thanksgiving!
I remember you always listening to Jungle Book and I was terrified of the tiger. :)
Anonymous said…
So cute!! I love that Myles brings his graham crackers home so that he can have milk. He is smart if you ask me. :)
Haha -- I love the part about saving the graham cracker. So cute!

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM