If only every weekend were a long weekend. . .
think of how much fun we would have! This weekend we:
Kept working on canning/preserving all of the fruit we were surprised to find grew in our yard. Pears, grapes, nectarines, plum, and apples. More than we ever imagined. . . so with the guidance of the internet, my mother-in-law, and a few friends I've made jam, canned pears, raisins, and fruit leather. Next year maybe I'll tackle grape juice and applesauce. Even after giving away more than half of the fruit I had my hands full!


Kept working on canning/preserving all of the fruit we were surprised to find grew in our yard. Pears, grapes, nectarines, plum, and apples. More than we ever imagined. . . so with the guidance of the internet, my mother-in-law, and a few friends I've made jam, canned pears, raisins, and fruit leather. Next year maybe I'll tackle grape juice and applesauce. Even after giving away more than half of the fruit I had my hands full!


Went to the grand opening of a new theme restaurant in Orem called Pirate Island. It was a great experience for the kids and surprisingly inexpensive (expecially if your kids aren't into the arcade yet).
Had a BBQ and marshmallow roast at Aunt Jessica's. Jessica and Daniel were kind enough to babysit all three kids while we went on a date and then had us over the next day for dinner!
Went to Payson's Onion Days and had a blast. Again, Mason loved the rides and Myles loved the snowcones and cotton candy!


Went on a hike/walk/scooter ride with a minivan full of the requisite equiptment. Whatever happened to taking a simple walk!?


Went on a hike/walk/scooter ride with a minivan full of the requisite equiptment. Whatever happened to taking a simple walk!?
Gave three VERY DIRTY but happy boys their first bath all together.




Comments