Halloween Preview

This year Halloween has somehow turned into a week-long event, so I'm posting about the first part now. Because we have so many Halloween events this year, and because the kids are so indecisive about what they wanted to be, we have a variety of costume options: Thomas, Mr. Conductor, Sir. Toppam Hat, Tiger, and Zebra.

On Monday we had my work family party--games for kids and pumpkin carving. Mason kept introducing himself to people as "Mr. Conductor, but some people call me Mason" in a very deep voice. Later he told us he had to talk like that so people didn't think he was a kid.

Myles would have prefered to be the tiger, but we talked him into being Thomas for this one. Mason bossed him around the entire time and Myles didn't mind, because after all Mason was his conductor.

Wednesday night we had the primary halloween party and Myles was a tiger and Mason was a zebra. They had all sorts of great carnival games for the kids.
This is Myles' favorite costume--he thinks he is Sheer-Kahn from Jungle Book. He loves it!



Turns out Myles is a natural at golf.



Mason thinks zebras have vampire teeth and growl at people.


One of their favorite parts was having Marshall's cousin Mallory paint their faces. It is so fun to be in the same ward as them!

Myles absolutely adores Mallory and can't get enough of her. I think he wishes he lived with her. Whenever she babysits the kids don't mind when I leave but Myles clings to Mallory and wants to go home with her.


It is really hard getting them to pose together.

How could I resist putting in cute pictures of Max? The lion costume Mason and Myles wore the first year didn't fit him so I found this shirt and hat at Target for $1 and it turned into his costume!



Finally today we went to the Library's Halloween Story time. As you can see it was super-busy and so we didn't stay too long.


Tomorrow we are hosting a family halloween party so all the cousins can get together and show off their costumes.




Comments

Jessica Edwards said…
What cute nephews I have!

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Miraculous Update July 4th 6 AM