We're Into Reindeer

When Mason saw Santa in Delta he was very upset that he didn't remember to ask him if he could see his reindeer. So when he ran into Santa in Walmart on Saturday he was excited that he would have another chance. Then he forgot again. I think he just gets so excited and overwhelmed on Santa's knee that he can't think straight. But we went to the dollar store and Mason found these antlers which have been getting a lot of use.
Sorry about the poor quality pictures--using my iphone while holding a wiggling Max doesn't work well.

Another few quick anecdotes to record:
* yesterday Myles was walking into church in the snow, picked up a handful, and was SHOCKED! He screamed "ahhh it is cold!!". He had no idea the snow would be cold
* the other day we were driving and my GPS said "turn right in two miles". Myles yells "oh my gosh! The car just said my name!"
* last night I asked Myles if he was done with his eggs. He said "yes mommy, you can have them, but be very very careful. I don't want you to bite your tongue."

Comments

Christina said…
I have some of those antlers for Marley and Obi too =c)
Holly said…
Did you know you that you can go visit real reindeer at Thanksgiving Point? It's even free. They're just sitting out in a fenced area in the middle of their shopping area at certain times. We took the girls-a bit anticlimactic for us (not quite old enough to get into things yet), but it might be perfect for your crew.
Holly said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oh my gosh! We will totally do that! Thanks Holly.
Anonymous said…
Cute kids. I love their anecdotes!!

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Need Advice & Suggestions