Spring/Summer Plans!
The BYU Semester is winding down which is always a great but stressful time as I have to rush to turn in my Spring/Summer work schedule. I've spent the last two weeks crazily trying to arange all my summer travel plans and finally have it worked out to include:
* Long Weekend in Washington for Scott's graduation (May)
* 4 days in Maine to visit my friend Holly (May)
* 10 days in Waterton with my family when Marshall can come (June)
* 4 days in some mystery location for Marshall's President's Club vacation (July)
* 10 more days in Waterton without Marshall but with the kiddos (August)
* 4 or 5 days in San Diego for APA (August)
I'd still like to work in a camping trip and something fun for the 4th of July, but it is shaping up well. The kids are already talking about Waterton pretty much every day and can't wait to get up there.
And I just have to add. . . I love NOT being pregnant this summer! So much more fun.
* Long Weekend in Washington for Scott's graduation (May)
* 4 days in Maine to visit my friend Holly (May)
* 10 days in Waterton with my family when Marshall can come (June)
* 4 days in some mystery location for Marshall's President's Club vacation (July)
* 10 more days in Waterton without Marshall but with the kiddos (August)
* 4 or 5 days in San Diego for APA (August)
I'd still like to work in a camping trip and something fun for the 4th of July, but it is shaping up well. The kids are already talking about Waterton pretty much every day and can't wait to get up there.
And I just have to add. . . I love NOT being pregnant this summer! So much more fun.
Comments