Mother's Day

On Mother's Day I was in Washington celebrating my brother's graduation and I was really worried that the kids would be disappointed I wouldn't be there on Mother's Day. Not so much. When I called in the morning Mason didn't want to talk to me and Myles said "happy Mother's Day. I miss. . .Grandma!" Then at church someone told Myles it was Mother's Day and he replied "I don't have a mother. . .she left." Hilarious. Marshall told me they did save me a piece of french toast from breakfast that morning. . .

Luckily they redeemed themselves and this morning I woke up to three cuddly boys, lots of kisses, and some interesting presents, including a grocery bag full of dead dandelions. Mason said "I knew you love flowers so I got you a lot." Myles and Max took the traditional approach and got me the AMAZING bath bombs I wanted but couldn't bring myself to spend $10 each for. I'm going to have wonderful baths for the next while. . .

There is nothing in the world that I love more than being a mother to my sweet boys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Need Advice & Suggestions