Sand Dunes

After Mason's T-Ball pictures on Saturday we headed to the Sand Dunes near Delta for a little family reunion. We had such a fantastic time with the cousins and grandparents! Sand as long as you could see. . .a little boy's paradise.
Mason got a ride on the 4-wheeler and loved it. He said "it wasn't as scary as I thought!"
Max got to play with his cousin Aaron. This is his "cheese" face.

Grandpa helped the boys bury a hole in the sand.
It was the perfect size for Max.
Marshall and I borrowed his cousin's 4-Wheeler for a while. It was my first time and at first I was terrified and then I LOVED IT!

After the day at the Sand Dunes we spent the night in Delta. Now I know why Mason and Myles love it there so much. . .they get royal treatment! Grandma brought them their breakfast while they watched cartoons.
And we caught Myles enjoying a solitary tea party.

We came back to Provo that afternoon to have my friends from Canada (Glenda and Gail) over for dinner. It was nice enough to eat outside and bbq and then after dinner the boys and I went for a nice hike along the Provo trail. What a great weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

We're Coming Home!!!

Quick Update

Need Advice & Suggestions