Alright, Fine. . .Here you Go
Since I posted asking for suggestions for paint colors, I've had a lot of requests for pictures. I'm not sure these pictures capture the colors very well, but I love the way it turned out.
Kitchen Dining
Living Room
Family Room
Family Room
Kitchen Dining
Living Room
Family Room
Family RoomNo pictures of the kitchen yet because I was in the middle of cooking. But it is the same color as the family room and I like it.
No pictures of the office because it is filled with all the pictures and decorating items I am getting rid of. Any takers? But the room is a pretty green that goes well with the other colors.
The entry way, hallway, and both stairways are pained a pretty "latte" color.
My next big step is window coverings. I've looked in probably a dozen stores and haven't found quite what I'm looking for. I think I have to go with a valence for the family room because the kids play in there so much I'm afraid they would pull down curtains. So I'm making the ones for the family room and will probably just keep looking for drapes for the living and dining rooms. Feel free to post your suggestions!


Comments
and your new family pics are awesome.